Integrated Business Continuity Management System
Our Integrated Business Continuity Management System (BCMX) merges all organisational systems and processes, business risks, threats and vulnerabilities that could impact companies continued operations in to one common cohesive framework that enables ongoing monitoring and review of the performance and effectiveness of the business continuity management system, thereby building organisational resilience and the capability for an effective response that drives business excellence and ensures continual improvement based on objective measurements.
How will a Business Continuity Management System benefit your business?
- Balance conflicting objectives.
- Conducting and automating the business impact analysis (BIA) process.
- Distribution of business continuity plans to each business unit for training, testing and other implementation events.
- Improve communication and facilitate training and development.
- Meet legal and statutory obligations.
- Retain company brand and image and give staff, clients and suppliers confidence in the organisation’s services.
- Reduce risks and increase profitability.
- Recovery of critical systems with agreed timeframes.
- Minimise the effect of a disruption on an organisation.
- Automatic updating of emergency contact lists with employees’ latest contact information when the company employee database changes.
- Eliminate conflicting responsibilities and relationships.
- The provision of document-format questionnaires to test and analyze disaster, emergency and crisis management response planning effectiveness should and when incidents occur.
SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR BCMX MODULES
Manage organisational change and growth of the company. Manage high-level processes and procedures and carry out routine management reviews.
Provide documented information that is applicable to the size of an organisation and its Quality related activities, processes, products and services.
Allows for the management of Business Continuity Events and Non-conformances and the process needed to implement ways of mitigating the impact of them.
Enables identification and documentation of Business Continuity non-conformances, routing of non-conformances appropriately, enforcing of structured root cause investigations and implementation of corrective actions.
Store, organize, and locate documents and ensure the consistency of documents.
Enable the tracking of critical dates, expiry dates and conditions to ensure compliance.
Involve and engage people who may be affected by the decisions an organisation makes.
Ensures that operations conform with what has been planned and where there are variations, adjustments can be made.
Determine the internal and external communications required that are relevant to the company.
Assists with the coordination of a structured process for changes and their associated benefits and costs.
Define and manage company internal and external Business Continuity strategies and initiatives.
Identify, analyse, monitor, review and treat both existing and potential Business Continuity related processes.
Carrying out of Customer and Supplier Surveys as well as Business Continuity Risk Based Continuous Inspections.
Determine external and internal issues and interested parties that are relevant to the organisation’s Business Continuity strategies and initiatives.
Establish, implement and maintain a Business Continuity Audit Management process for periodic evaluation and documenting of compliance.
Enables a complete life-cycle approach to managing all aspects and stages associated of all Business Continuity related disaster, events, emergencies and crisis events.
Manage Management Reviews and any other type of meetings effectively, schedule, track and record all management review meetings with related documents.
Manages employee competencies and training requirements, thereby ensuring the right person with the right skills is assigned to the right job.
Ensure ongoing, up-to-date compliance with legislative and corporate requirements by tracking regulatory parameters and legal requirements through the BCMX legislation database.
Download our BCMX infographic
Looking for an Integrated Business Continuity Management System for your organisation?
As a managerial and compliance professional, your primary responsibilities are the development of your organisation's regulatory framework.
GRC strategy can play a significant role in attracting and retaining consumers and, therefore, the bottom line. Find out more here.