SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Our SHEQX (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) management solution aggregates SHEQ data in a single, auditable database and manages analysis and reporting effectively, ensuring effective compliance and a more robust approach to corporate sustainability.
Our suite of modules will assist to drive compliance with international standards and guidelines such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and more.
SHEQX is an integrated management system with links between all modules within our solution.
How will a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management Solution benefit your business?
- Audits, Inspections and Meetings sent via outlook meeting invitations to ensure all relevant parties have updated invitations scheduled in their calendars.
- Smart Compare checks PPE issued, training records and medicals from an employee/ contractor compared to what was set up in his Job profile. Managers will then get notified if they have not met what is required in the Job profile.
- The profile is a quick way for a user to see what interaction is required within the system which enables users to successfully manage efficiency and focus on what is important.
- The visual audit trail will show you who interacted with records that you are the owner of, similar to a social media timeline.
- The SHEQX open API solution allows for integration with products such as Payroll, HR Systems, ERP / Financial Systems, Biometrics, etc.
- SHEQX provides interactive dashboards for real time reporting and management statistics on indicators for detailed analysis across all modules within the solutions. This drives better decision making and trend analysis.
- Peace of mind on expiry dates of Policies, Procedures, MSDS’s, Permits, and more.
- Smart notifications is sent out on actions, escalations, reminders and updates.
- Mobility, accessibility, enhanced functionality and services on demand without expensive infrastructure costs.
- All modules come standard with reports to allow users to email and print the reports easily and effectively. All reports can be viewed online and exported to Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF.
- Data security is assured using multiple encryptions and https secure connections.
- Data is constantly mirrored across multiple data centres in various regions to ensure data is always safe and available. Regular backups are also done to remote backup facilities to ensure the safety of your data.
- USSD technology provides the capability to log records in the system from anywhere by using any GSM mobile device.
- SHEQX broadcasting allows for messagesto be sent to specified groups within the organisation and real-time monitoring of who has read the broadcasted message.
- The online word editor built into SHEQX allows users to edit documents and procedures directly in the system without having to first download the document, then editing it and having to upload it again.
SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR SHEQX MODULES
Easily book and track equipment for calibration.
Planning, scheduling, execution and reporting of any audit with ease.
Plan different types of change management, administer the cost and the return on investment strategy of change management.
Enable the tracking of critical dates, such as appointment expiry dates, obligations and conditions to ensure compliance.
Keep track of required medicals integrated into the Job Profile and Employee Management Modules.
Define and manage company strategy. Link strategies to current Objectives.
Loading of SHEQ documents on the system for easy access with version control and revision reminders. Documents can be uploaded, or links to documents that are stored anywhere.
Store and manage legal risk categories. A pre-defined list of Environmental Health and Safety Risk Categories is provided to help you get started.
Manage Job Profiles effectively and manage predefined training, medicals and PPE for every occupation.
Assist in identifying risks, implementing controls and continuous monitoring of key controls. Improve the visibility, management and reporting of risk to prevent incidents and losses before they occur.
Test emergency preparedness plans through regular exercise or drills.
Manage incidents from identification, investigation through to action management and closure.
Enable the tracking of critical dates such as permit expiry dates, obligations and conditions to ensure compliance.
Get complete insight to the status of your objectives and targets. Link Objectives to Strategies.
Enforce the identification and documentation of non-conformance events and follow a structured analysis and root-cause identification process as well as preventative and corrective action planning.
Manage meetings effectively, schedule, track and record all management review meetings with related documents. Easily keep track of scheduled meetings and trend on attendance and actions raised during meetings.
Employee and contractor personal details, work history, training and qualifications as well as permits and licenses are maintained in the system.
Drive innovation, promote engagement and capture great ideas.
Manage hazardous substances effectively through the provision of advanced safety data sheets for all of these substances.
Planning, scheduling, execution and reporting of any Inspection with ease.
LOG AN INCIDENT FROM ANYWHERE!
Our solution is linked to a mobile application and USSD solution.
With our mobile application, you are able to log the basics of an incident immediately. You can log the important information, take pictures and notify the correct people in one simple action. The mobile application is fully integrated into the whole solution, allowing you to access the information instantly.
No smart phone? No problem.
Our SHEQX solution is also linked to a USSD application, allowing you to start logging the incident at the scene even if you don’t have a smart phone. (Similar to a please call me.)
Download our SHEQX infographic
Looking for a SHEQ solution for your organisation?
As a managerial and compliance professional, your primary responsibilities are the development of your organisation's regulatory framework.
GRC strategy can play a significant role in attracting and retaining consumers and, therefore, the bottom line. Find out more here.