How AI will reduce employee stress
Repetitive tasks, such as filling out reports or responding to generic emails, can be labour intensive and slow down business operations. Innovative solutions such as artificial intelligence (AI) systems allow for the automation of basic tasks, allowing employees to direct their intellect and talents to imaginative activities, emotional intelligence, decision-making, and social interactions that AI cannot automate.
Automated AI systems are becoming increasingly important in the workplace, changing a business’s daily operations by providing employees with new opportunities for efficiency and productivity. AI can reduce employee stress by taking over repetitive tasks that can be automated. An effective AI system will alleviate not only workload pressure, but also increase productivity.
MSXCYBER – An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a set of policies and procedures implemented by organisations to manage information risks such as cyber attacks or data theft. ISO 27001 is the auditable international standard that requires a company to establish, implement and maintain best-practice information processes via its ISMS.
Here are some of the benefits that can be achieved by investing in AI systems and a reduction of employee stress:
- Automated and optimised repetitive processes and activities save time and money.
- Increase efficiency and organisational effectiveness.
- Make business decisions quicker based on cognitive technology outputs.
- Avoid ‘human error’.
- Use generated insights to forecast client tastes and provide them with a better, customised experience.
- Generate quality leads and build your customer base and mine vast quantities of data.
- Increase revenue through the recognition and maximisation of sales opportunities.
- Increase expertise by facilitating insight and providing smart advice and support.
Employers are steadily but inevitably reducing the level of emotions and tension in the workplace with the increasing new world and artificial intelligence technology by incorporating technologies that can operate hand-in-hand with people. The purpose of an integrated AI management system is not the replace the employee, but to improve business operations and employee mental health.